Songs in Brain : Tablo - Tomorrow [ feat. Taeyang ]

Monday, March 22, 2010

Blues.
Why all blue? Cause dat de atmosphere oso blue wad... Actuali juz havin gatherin but juz small group of my class so juz I juz called Johnz n Ndy join here too...Crazy on taking photo... Still got alot-lot of pic on under construction...Will be updatin it soon...As long as u all keep updatin lookin on my blog... Hehehe...
Long time nvr c my frenz n now they juz normal n not reli change alot...all oso gurl gurl n they juz payin attention more on their make up stuff...some of them r reli out of range d..but i wont tell who izzit btw... hehehe...


Revealed. Part2.
Emm...Random one... Btw,introducin photographer,dat he is JOHNZ...
Btw,dis few moment he juz poor in takin photo skills... He juz cant get wad I wan... But,Mby he got his own reason? or mby he memang lousy? Jokes~^^ btw, he is de one dat always sharing skill n idea in takin photo wif me...datz our life style~!


Best one choosen,
Dis just choosen from so many picture taken... New style rite? Nid to take "kao-kao" for satisfy myself n keep updatin for everyone... n-joy~!


Revealed.
Hmmm...Many coments from outsiders said bout my long-long hair last time... So, just decided to cut my hair after think,think n think,actuali it'z kinda hard for me to cut cause "tak sampai hati" ... Btw,how now? Better? Hope so.... Haih~! Just Cut n actually coloured... dat pic not reli obvious... After cut this photo den only I found kinda bad news for me dat is NS... now oni I check my NS n I did KENA at Melacca btw~ OMG~!!! but, wad to do? no choice... Changed style n now style wanna change it again??? Dats wad I cant acept rite now... Haih~!!! Btw,how was my hair rite now? Any comentz??? Thanx~

Bye'zZ............................................

No comments:

Post a Comment