Songs in Brain : Tablo - Tomorrow [ feat. Taeyang ]

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Break record...
Im actuali juz start bloggin dis month n i made de counter thingz to c wether how many ppl had view my blog...although it'z not reli important but for me it'z kinda HIGH to knw oso... Btw, past few dayz not reli knw y...de graph juz gone up n up n up... Owh...gosh~ dat till 38ppl viewed dat tim was de last tim n no next tim anymor... I'm goin NS soon dis saturday so I believe dat when I'm bek i can c dat my blog will droppin till 0% of ppl will view my blog since nvr update for TWO monthz... Haih~ Too bad...


Ntv7....
Hmm...Actuali I saw my fren on TV... dat'z actuali I oso kinda like actin oso...^^
But,I was wonderin how she can hav dis kind of chance can shown up on TV... den I asked her n she told me actuali her mom'z fren is sumone dat inside n they findin actor so called her to go n interview... Lucky huh? O.o ...den datz y now she on TV...actuali i'm not reli like her actin style cause it'z kinda fake...xp but de truth mah...hehehehe~
Tata'zZ....................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment