Songs in Brain : Tablo - Tomorrow [ feat. Taeyang ]

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Creature.
Just wanting to show what I c in Pet'zWonderland... left n right de one is sum kind lk creature n it'z cost freakinly high RM220.... But,it'z reli special n damn cool... Anyway,I like petz n any kind of petz...I like fish but not most one like lur....
Petz dat I most like to "ternak" is de middle one,Ferret...It'z cost RM980 but I still like it so much juz my mom dun like it so I had no choice to buy it...Haih... next time when I got my own hse or wad I sure will buy one for myself... Repeat: "Dat'z my favourite one~!!!" Hahahaha...

Bye'zZ............................................


Long time ago...
It'z kinda long tim I nvr been Mid Valley ady...So today cum is cause of Education fair den i cum wif my mom den when v reached...Too bad it'z "Sao Dong" closed as de picture above... No choice... Den go to Pet'zWonderland jalan-jalan lor still so expensive lk last time... den i saw "Alice In The Wonderland" was doing sum kind lk fair... Alot-lot of ppl there oso... Fuhh... Today kinda meaninless for cum to Mid Valley n v r too late so better back n find for food...
Dat'z my day for today... So,juz try to n-joy every moment~


Way Back Process...
Holly cow, the process is most "teruk" one... knw y? Cause our parkin ticket is on MQi side~!!! n she went to Cheras d... Die not??? So...V went to mechine n c how v goin to do den v saw it wrote nid to pay RM50 for "hukumam" ... Dat time reli @#$%^!&* den suddenly Ndy found another ticket other ppl one den v check de price n it'z RM40 n it'z can consider as lucky for us for not payin more... Fuhhh~ After pay den so on way beck juz taking sum picture n it'z no way for me without taking picture cause it'z oso part of my hobby... Btw,Ndy said he in de picture on UP-RIGHT was very cute... So,how u all think bout it? Hahahaha...

Bye'zZ..........................................................


During exhibition process....
Suddenly juz meet back boyz ndy n johnz... Dat time was Johnz askin bout THE ONE... den ndy cum to me n said wanna recoment me one college dat "ngam" me,dat'z BERJAYA.... Dat time was an indian guy blowin water to gang of gurlz n i was mix in wif dem to hearin de indian guy blow water... at de process,de girl suddenly tok-tok to me n after finish blowin water,those girls was sayin BYE to me den Ndy askin "girls,u all dun wanna giv him ur fon number?" n those girls was laughin den suddenly those gurl said wanna take picture... n datz de story v knw few gurls frm there... Hehehehe... Last,I went to THE ONE n ask n Ndy go n take a look at Tarc... Den he meet dem again n so those gurl askin for FACEBOOK... n not sure got add anot lar... Hehehehe........

Bye'zZ.......................................

No comments:

Post a Comment