Songs in Brain : Tablo - Tomorrow [ feat. Taeyang ]

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Go n Back....
I went to KLCC with MQi,Mqi's cousin,Johnz n oso Ndy... For getting imformation bout college cause since now v reli have to face it...Dat day i was actuali kinda tired cause nvr sleep for whole nitez but still "boleh tahan" lor... Juz my problem is I wanna drive...y among my frenz noone have license n knw hw to drive geh? sienz... As u all c in de picture on de way go n back kinda big different cause when going there the road is "hong hong"empty geh.... But when back de time~
My body was lack of battery d when de way back den v went to eat beside Sugai Wang hong kong restraunt I'm going to sleep at there d luckily to food cum first... huhh.... Bout de exhibition? I will explain it later~ Mwuahahahaha.................

No comments:

Post a Comment