Songs in Brain : Tablo - Tomorrow [ feat. Taeyang ]

Monday, August 23, 2010

A&W time,
Nothing to do after school...den after accident den i had no car...
I follow my frenz car...So,Dicky wanna eat sumthin den v all plus PQin , Sheena , Joe , Tony , Cherish n WenYi went to A&W lorr... Hehehehe... V have a long long chat there... kinda njoyin de moment oso...
V from inside de A&W tok till outside seats... Hehehehe....
Den randomly take sum pic... Datz all... den Chaoz~!


Kinda "BadLuck" too~
OMG lar... juz too bad... Speechless~!
Johnz is beside me btw... I think he is panic lar... Not my wrong ofcourse~!
De Malay guy juz suddenly cum out without warning letter... So, i juz cant "sempat" to break n on de way Jam break oso... Haizz... So... First thing I juz memorise his car number n his stupid face... Den v juz tok shit middle of de road... den i tell him de "REAL" rules of road... After he knew dat he is wrong dat time... "DEN"~! HE Escape without saying one wordz...
Fine~! I got his car number... den Report lorr....
Now my "Deer" in hospital on WAD resqueing without any payment (Claimz) ...
Terrible huh??

It's luck~! Fine'zZ................................BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment