Songs in Brain : Tablo - Tomorrow [ feat. Taeyang ]

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

2nd Day > > > > > > > > > >





Kek Lok Si Temple "makan & jalan" .



Kek Lok Si 's Pattern~

Kek Lok Si 's Prison~


Kek Lok Si 's Leng lui~

Another one lost d. . .



Next Station :


Penang 's Cinema - Fast & Furious 5.


Best movie. I'm freaking tired


but this movie don't allow me to close my eyes.xD


Then, Penang 's Starbuck.


I'm not sure wether issit taste better in Penang version.


They buy bescause there is promotion. Haha


After that,


Ending take us to Batu Feringgi.



Why we go there?


Because of there's a beach


and lots of stalls. :D


I think they enjoyed it.


But, too bad that don't have the chance to swim.
Because we are rush on time too. =)

Those random photo~

The most awesome Gang's photo in Penang.

Then, we eat around there.



Then, Straits quay.


Too bad for not much photo.. =(







Last, we went to Mr. POT to yamchar till 4.30 am. Hehe~

No comments:

Post a Comment