Songs in Brain : Tablo - Tomorrow [ feat. Taeyang ]

Friday, August 19, 2011

OK,
I know I'm very late update.
These pictures was taken
before i come to Penang,
we celebrate Sean's birthday
on 13th of August.

Picture Taking ONE !

Action 2 !

Take 3!

End 4.
-
So . . .
just a normal celebration,
small bites of cakes,
awesome chat
&
NEW friends that
introduced by Sheena & Joe,
those that currently studying degree
at UTAR Setapak
with them.

For me, I think that time that given was too
short, i don't know how they think laa.xP
Anyway, I did enjoy every each moment
on it, just like Sushi served with
Strawberry.
<3

Hope to see you back soon. ;D
Coming plan on
1st - 3rd of September
going PortDick Dick with friendsss.
All mixed friends.

Some from SPT,
secondary school
&
long lost friends.
interested to join? If not,
then just waiting to
see my awesome
UPDATE. :D

*owwh ya~! I will find another time to update bout my life over Peeeenang~!
So . . . yea . . .

Just enjoy every each moments in your life, brou.
BYE . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . end.

No comments:

Post a Comment