Songs in Brain : Tablo - Tomorrow [ feat. Taeyang ]

Thursday, March 11, 2010


Dead or Life?
Today for me is juz judgement of dead or life...
It'z SPM result is came out n juz gone through smoothly...btw, for me is smooth but mby for those dat PRO den they wil think dat i'm freakin gila.. If they get my result den they surely cry like heLL ... so,I had to b juz silent n not to celebrate or not to announce to everyone... JUZT dun wanna mention bout it... not at all...
After get result den was thinkin wanna go n take a "yamchar" n frenz- Ndy, Johnz n Mqi... All was so silent n not reli tok bout result cause v kinda same...Mwuaahahaha.. Among us Ndy(most PRO) ,me n MQi (v both same n ok ok lor...) n Johnz (secret) ...
Den v went to dis Taiping Mali n "yam" ... den suddenly JKit wanna folow den ok v allow him to join...den when v startin to seat down den found dat he is gone...After bout half n hour he oni came bek(he went to get "Karry-kai" frm his Gf) ...==' den aftr awhile n I take MQi bek n juz folow our next plan~ Wuhuuu.............
Will Be Right Back~

No comments:

Post a Comment