Songs in Brain : Tablo - Tomorrow [ feat. Taeyang ]

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Last One Standing(TvB)
Dis few days i was catchin up on dis TvB... Actuali I nvr watch TvB one u knw?
But after i stop my job dats is after CNY den I always at hse nothin to do..so i watch on TV got de 8tv dat shows TvB show den it'z talk bout police stuff (not sure wad time is de show on...) n after watch few episode den I oni found dat actuali itz reli nice to watch...Den Johnz (TvB'z Pro) he recoment dis TvB den I tried to watch n I found dat'z reli "qigek" n feel lk wanna terus skip to end n c who'z de killer is... mwuahahaha~ n one of my fren recoment me watch one www.mysoju.com ... Dis de most convinience web for watchin TvB...Try It~ Huhuhuhu..........

Bye'zZ................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment