Songs in Brain : Tablo - Tomorrow [ feat. Taeyang ]

Tuesday, March 9, 2010


Huhuhuhu...End of driver life...
Haiz...i thought my Dad wanted me to served de Boss for a long time...But,juz for two dayz....
after two dayz de Boss had sumthin to do...So,wanna go bek his hme as soon as possible... Hahaha...

Today..the Boss change hotel from Federal to Equaterel... So,I went ther as early as possible...But,I was so tired n so i tinkin "awake awake! Today is last day d!" So,after breakfast den bout 8o'clck i'm at there d...but today different,my mom n bro i followin... Huhuhu....I wait de Boss at Lobby cause he havin breakfast as picture above... den aftr he finish meal n packin stuff...n oso checkin out... den take him to KLIA...On d way he gave me RM150 again for petrol...Mwuahahaha...
Aftr reach den my mom take Boss to buy air-ticket there...Den aftr dat v went bek hme...
dis end of my driver story~ hehehe....
Bye'zZ..............................................

No comments:

Post a Comment