Songs in Brain : Tablo - Tomorrow [ feat. Taeyang ]

Tuesday, March 9, 2010



Being a driver life....

Last friday i was odered to being a driver...my DaD suddenly gave me a "sudden shock"...
He said two boss going to come Malaysia from China... He want me to serve them.. But, I oso wan freedom for my life oso rite? Haiz...
Btw,I had no chance to choose... so,i juz went to KLIA in de mornin bout 12o'clck...

Omg...dis has spoiled my daily life...btw when i reach there n take one sign board that'z writing their name n waitin for their arrive at "antarabangsa" arriver part....
At de same time I saw S.H.E (chinese singer) was there...den there'z so many fanz waitin for dem... den they juz said "ByeBye" to fanz n juz went off like dat...Y those fanz wanted to waist their time???
when de boss reach n at de time i was sms-ing...den one china guy cum towardz me n say "hi"...
i was thinkin who r u...btw i found dat he is de boss actuali juz one boos but not two..after fetchin him den take him to money changer to change his money...WoW~ He gave me USD500 to change RM1,500++...
den aftr dat i take him to buy a SIM card...he gave me RM150 to reload in de SIM card...
I was thinkin if my mom giv me RM150 straight for reload den i will so High~ btw,he gave me USD20(RM60++) n Renmimbi 200(RM100) as a souvinier...Mwuahaha...^^
End by I take Him to find hotel...so I take him to FEDERAL hotel near Sungai wang...after check in den i went in de room n waitin for next order...den de boss suddenly take RM150 n gave me...
so...today i get RM300++...Hehehe~ Btw...actuali he is a nice nice man... Hahahaha...
Btw,Bye'zZ.........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment