Songs in Brain : Tablo - Tomorrow [ feat. Taeyang ]

Friday, March 19, 2010

Last End Of de Dayz~
Now it'z reached de endz of dis camp n for all de "OC" is reli tired... reli-reli tired~
I'm being de Time-Keeper for de debate compatition...A gang of frenz r frm SABS n our NALANDA studentz r in de final so it'z reli challengin...Those dat kena choosen represent Final de actuali It'z kinda unxpected n not reli satisfy for me... Btw,I juz nid to respect de judges result...FINE~! while during de competition was goin on den I can reli guess which group will be win soon... Finally when de result was out n it'z juz lk wad i'm thinkin n u knw who iz de winner?
....It is SABS n it'z not reli shock for me cause I ady xpected datz goin to happen... Btw,at de time as i know i'm juz very tired like HeLL... After end den juz immediately "chao" n terus bek to hme sweet hme n rest "kao-kao"... but for me,dis camp kinda FUN...!!! -Datz Truth~

Bye'zZ.....................................................



In de Process,
I think dis jungle trekin is not enuff excited n not enuff long... cause it'z kinda short... haiz... Nvm~ But there'z sumthin "fresh" for us is nid to use hand n eat den most important is V cook de dinner ourselve n light up fire ourselve...well,kinda nice xperience for me n in de picture those gurlz was preparin chicken to cook-put ingridients,potong garlic,chili n more... dis de secret recipe~ Huhuhuhu... In dis camp most weird is de food is always not enuf,mby participants r hungry ghost? hahahaha...It'z reli fast cause when food served den aftr turnin around den those food is GONE...nice huh?most weird is de LAST dayz got "KFC" but de important stuff is they eat reli little den stil left very lotz of food...! OMG~ juz hard to knw wad they r thinkin... mby cause they r "KAN CHEONG" for de comin debate competition gua...?



First dayz Treking~
"Sungai Congkak"... I'm buddhist n last time I use to went my buddhist skol n now actualy stop after SPM... Anyway they called for my help den I was think-think-think den decided to go.... but cause of doing college stuff so I juz late there for whole day till nitez bout 12oclck oni I reached de place.... they planned dis camp is for Public Speaking version2.... huhu..
Wads my thoughts of it? Kinda fun n knw more frenz but juz boys more cause gurl is more silent type... Fine~ in de camp I being "OC"organising commitee...btw, I felt lk I'm "rojak" inside cause I do everythin -mop,sweep,wash,served n more n more.... Huhuhu... Btw, most fun is I can order ppl to do stuff but juz cause of my kindness den I seldom "ORDER"...
Dats for XYiing,DSheng n Karuna always does dis... How de participants feels? I had no Idea... Mby hate them or in behind is cursing them? hahaha... No Way~! Dis picture above is juz for TemporalySyok... cause dis juz one of de syok outin in de whole camp,no choice cause I'm not KING in dis camp... Picture abov is Karuna n XYiing den they both juz went to FlyinFox so am I... Btw,Flyin Fox not totali not excited n I hope I can try Bungy-jump if got chance... Hohohoho....

No comments:

Post a Comment