Songs in Brain : Tablo - Tomorrow [ feat. Taeyang ]

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Nitez. Jazz.
I love nitez life...juz njoy every moment of it...Hahahahaha... Btw,I love tok-tok n tok oso... After SPM n juz kinda startin to goes in dis kind of life style my mom sumtimz limit me... but, for me i reli dun lk to controlled by sumone especially when I juz get my freedomz.. but no choice she'z my mom n wad to do? Finez~! Btw,dis time v both special cause was descussin bout important stuff,dat'z bout college... since he oso study at PJ so m I den v planned to rent one room...
But still not enuff ppl,anyone wanna join? Huhuhuhu... Dat'z will b fun n anyone r oso welcumed to join~

Bye'zZ.................................................


One step forwardz into life.
Now dayz actuali I was "hilangkan diri" cause of Camp n oso...COLLEGE... Huhuhuhu...
I was going takin research n juz havin tour wif MQi,YLing n Ndy... Y no Johnz? cause he had his own plan d wif his mom he is going "SAITO"for digital animation... Now,MQi mby goin "FLAMINGO"for hotel management... btw,Ndy goin "TARC"? or...mby "BERJAYA" but he is "TARC" fans,so mby he goin "TARC" i tink... How bout YLing? She most funny cause she so damn "rojak" one wan "BERJAYA"tourism , "FLAMINGO"baking n more for accounts de...
Huhuhuhu... Den? My turn? Omg... I was thinking "BERJAYA" curlinary arts or "UTARC" broad casting...
But, finally juz choosen...... ... ... "UTARC" !!! So...I juz registered n no regrets for me... Dats my life... Hehehehe.... I will b start on 31th of MAY n dat time sure will keep update to inform u all bout howz my life inside~ Hohohohohoho........
Bye'zZ...................................

2 comments:

  1. oh ya,u study at there ..good luck to u^^
    got time we come out yam cha..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. But,how? U near that side? Hehehe... If yes den dats great~!

    ReplyDelete