Songs in Brain : Tablo - Tomorrow [ feat. Taeyang ]

Monday, March 1, 2010


New Year at Taiping ...Huhuhuhu~
New year was celebrating my mom's birthday...actuali is on 19th of Feb...but juz earlied...
Every year new year sure got family gathering...so my "kampong" will fill up with many ppl till full...n my dad will sure buy those "bombz" for attracting mata (police) cum...
Btw...bout Angpao..dis year i'm not eddicted of it...hahaha...
Dis year kinda funny is whole day time I wil juz sleep in roomz n nitez oni out~ hehehe...btw...dis is normal life for me... I dun like life is juz like folow scedual de...hihi~ dis year my kampong special is renovated ady...so,many thingz r new so adding kara-ok... everyone n-joyin it but for me...no-thanx~ =]
Bye'zZ....................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment