Songs in Brain : Tablo - Tomorrow [ feat. Taeyang ]

Tuesday, March 2, 2010


Ending part of CnY~

Yofuuhhhh....It'z ending of CnY and I goes trough it with some of my frenz-MQi,Yling,Ndy,Johnz,CYew,Bkee,JK,Jyii n bla bla bla... At de last day of it,Ending had chap gor mei party in his house...

So...Me,Jyii n Johnz decided to go...First,Me n Johnz went to his house n take his bro car for going to take Jyii...After take den v went to p12our lepak place n lepak for awhile...Suddenly half-way Jyii seat beside Johnz...N tok-tok-tok... So me n N-ding juz seat beside for not being torch light... huhuhuhu~ after they end den v started to chao~

Dis my end of CnY...Its juz so simple but i think is nice cause of my frenz....=]

Bye'zZ..............................................

No comments:

Post a Comment