Songs in Brain : Tablo - Tomorrow [ feat. Taeyang ]

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Petz again.
I like pets as u all knw.... Hmm...Today i cum bek here de shop named "MACAU" ... Oni dis shop dat i found dat it'z sell many many special thingz...Btw,last tim i found my favourite ferret here sell bout RM800-900 n now sold of d... haih... anyway I knw there'z cheaper one frm one seller he sell bout RM500-700 oni i think so... now dis place sell different thingz summor... I most like de Boss attitude is he very frenly n served everyone juz lk everything... U juz tried to ask bout bout de price or wad den he surely cum n take it out n show it for u... n more ask den he takin out more... juz like last tim de charmeleon johnz favourite... so sumtimz i kinda scared of de Boss cause i oso nvr buy anythin frm him oso... Hehehehe.. Mby one day I sure buy geh...^^

Btw,there is a video frm there geh...it'z keep on tried to grab johnz n my fon... it'z cute but de price for one is RM16,000...Crazy~! anyway,njoyz~!

Tata'zZ....................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment