Songs in Brain : Tablo - Tomorrow [ feat. Taeyang ]

Friday, March 26, 2010

Endz of monthz.
Ok den...itz end now...but not reli lar...
Wait me for two monthz den will be rite beck~!!! wad to do? no choice~ kena at Melacca lor...
So damn freakin far summor...Haiz~! So juz to inform everyone dat wanna find me juz sms me on 013-6343375 n oso will b not updatin blog till after two monthz dats meant is 31th of MAY... Hmm...I kinda reli hard to leave although is two monthz but im sure will b very fast pass one~!!! ^^ now oni i knw de meanin of " HOME SWEET HOME" ... haihz... miss everyone n juz take care ya... after post bout to 4hours will be goin d... not reli had much time to online n edit photo wif takin my own sweet tim as usual..wanna pack stuff n now juz kinda simply edit n post lor... hope chu dun mind...Btw,dis picture thanx for Johnz help me taken nice one n juz Edited nicely huh...Den so...anythin more? nothin den Juz Miss everyone...!
n im gonna end by sayin...

Tata'zZ..............................................ENDZ~ (to be continue.)

Eat ady den?
actuali v juz eatin dinner wif shin yee,johnz,shin yee'z Bf n Ndy... at de shop dat Ndy recoment dat'z "I LOVE U SHABU" ... btw,dat'z kinda worthy cause it'z buffey style n u wanna take how many oso can but u muz finish it... Y worthy? cause it'z juz RM26 for per person... ^^
After eat den v went to snooker... cause of me bout my NS,my frenz all cum n "pui" me one dayz... Thanx...n oso can as a last farewell for me to Ndy...Huhuhuhu... Endz soon~

Last month n last dayz.
Y i said dat? cause today is de last day dat i can still c Ndy here... n dis de last day dat i can c everyone of my fren was njoyin n havin fun wif me...n i think dis will juz end soon n continue wif our separate way... n dis month in dis last day will be me dat in Puchong i meant hme sweet hme...after dis will be goin NS n when im beck Ndy will juz gone cause he goin Penang soon for bout three monthz... Haih... So,today can said dat dis de most important day for me in dis monthz...John nothin will be afftected cause after my NS will b studyin wif him at PJ... so,v can contact always but now juz oni Ndy... Life goes life~ Haih~!

Dis de onez...
I juz tried to take few photo to satisfy johnz cause since v both oso kind high request in photo... but for me,i think dis is de most OK de photo...how u think? n juz edited but bad one dat is he not reli satisfy yet... btw,i will try more next time...^^
Last few activities.
Ok...me n johnz went to golf for end of dis month I'm goin NS d... So,juz go to play for fun... V juz planned to take few photo since last tim v can use to take nice photo but now seldom... So,v juz take n take n take den v juz actuali kinda using a long time to reli can take nice photo... btw,dis de few photo dat v taken n juz njoy for de golf kao-kao...n now i ady get to knw sumthin more in golf'z skill...Hehehehe...
Tata'zZ.........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment