Songs in Brain : Tablo - Tomorrow [ feat. Taeyang ]

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

By:Johnz...
Dis few days i was takin out those "old-old" picture take a look for fun...
den i saw dis amuze creation from JOHNZ ... it'z bout 1years ago means dat tim v r stil young on Form4... dis creation is John'z fren chart n he juz tryin to predict future of all his frenzz... So,nw v all r juz goin on d process d... juz not reli sure prediction of Johnz is true anot... Jz wait den~
Hahahaha....Anythin more?
Dis few dayz kinda tired n de slide show of camp stopped here... but,dun b worry... it will juz continue after im free...
Why said i'm not free now? cause now my UTAR is goin on an exam dis FRIDAY.. OMG~ My mind juz "kosong" till now since I stepped in d clazz last monday... bout two weeks d... But,I will juz try to update my blog soon for sum pic of my UTAR... n bout my life~ YEA~

To 'b' continue'zZ..................................................................ENDz~

No comments:

Post a Comment