Songs in Brain : Tablo - Tomorrow [ feat. Taeyang ]

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I'm Back.
Normal life with bald style....
Bout Nasional service? Hmm...Damnly Nice~!!!
Everyone juz felt sad to left da place...my camp at Melacca-Kem Warisan...
Jurulatih? Everyone of them are great person one...5star*
Frenz? Hmm...frm all states n very happy knw my "gang" ... but juz sumtims got sum conference among themself...i juz tryin to pull them bek...n now is PEACE war... Mwuahahaha...
Enviroment? Ok lor...not reli bad... still can gain lot-lot of nice expirience frm there..
Nvr regret to went there...
Food n Bevarage? Emm...Our camp is most cleanest among others camp de... n oso get 4stars grade...
Hahahaha...but,sumtims jz got special food, such as: ice-cream ,popiah n few more ...
Gurlfren? Erm...Skip dis....^^
After came beck wadz my plan?

Hmm...on d way of my camp slide show... so dat everyone can c de whole pic dat i had taken... dis few days kinda buzy so nvr update...
Juz wait...on d process n under construction~

anythin more? bout my college stuff?
will b continue..............................................................^^ episode1

No comments:

Post a Comment