Songs in Brain : Tablo - Tomorrow [ feat. Taeyang ]

Monday, April 18, 2011

Solo's Snap,
Credit to Johnz Wonderland.
I hardly renew my profile picture and start from this month,
I renewed my profile picture for few times d. xD
Especially this month that I'm free like Hell. Why?
Ok,
I just roughly tell you what I'm trying to do right now,
"Insurance - Great Eastern".
Don't worry cause I will try not to approach my friends,
but unless you're the one that wanted to find out something bout this . .
I'm going to exam soon, after passed then
I'll start to find customers d. ; D
Hope everything goes smoothly.

5 Gee Come Back version.
Simple gathering at opposite IOI and behind IOI Boulevard. There's a restraunt named "Starhill". Something that make me feeling awkward on that day cause I found that although all in one Table, but I'm feeling like there was separated into two groups. -.-' But, everyone still happy chatting with their own "kaki" just like the picture above.:D

How was the food? Not much comments bout it, just never passed in my mind.
If you want to know bout the atmosphere over there then you can look at the picture above. Haha!
Some very High till Forking and Knife Battle, Some Kinda Down/Moodless and Some Romance~

Andy that pay fully attention to the food ; John'z silly face but at the same time still able to FLIRT. :D

Me and My Ellow Spec'z Snap by Johnz Wonderland.Thanks. Those are Selected pictures!
Finished eating, all in the sudden they planned to EeeKei's house to "cheongK" but for some of us, we go for "Photoshooting session". XD

Triple-Triple. . . Triple Combo !
They say bubble-bubble~ Johnz (GD), Minz (TOP) and Ending (DaeSung). XDDDD

Team Of KungFu Panda. ^^^^^^ Hahaha~!
Or. . . another slogan suitable for this picture is "Air-Asia are the BEST ! ! ! " . . . xDD

The Most Epic. I like this photo alot~!
It is included Natural, Feelings, Fitness and Shameness.
*If you get misunderstood, then you might think that Johnz never zip his pants. For more details can ask him bout this. :D

More and more pictures to go. . . . . . All Randomz.

Just promoting the Mineral Water around, after drink will caused yourself refresh.
Just like Johnz, Flying so "High" . . . .

Boss of Alikhan, part of our secondary school friends. "5G too"
Why Alikhan? His dad owned a shop named Pasar Raya Alikhan. . . Not bad huh?
His actual name is Al-Hamis or Hangus? Joking. . . haha!

Last Remix Photo we took before leaving. Tracy, Cynthia and Minz.
This photo make me feeling so Black Eyed Peas. Haha!
That's all. By the way,I had enjoyed my day and I want my activities keep it go till won't stop!

After this, next station - Jogoya! Planned on yesterday and confirmed on 20th Of April with all my ex-Utar friendz. Huhu . .
Glad to see that they're still treated me as a "Brothar" as I tested them yesterday. xD
Coming and Catch up next . . . Go!

So,To be Continue. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Nightz!

No comments:

Post a Comment