Songs in Brain : Tablo - Tomorrow [ feat. Taeyang ]

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Jogo, Jogo, Yeaaa day!
We booked at 1.30pm and meet infront of Jogoya's restraunt,
Star Hill.

Environment.
Looks kind of classy but very happening inside.
Food.
Kind of disappointed cause the food not really "super nice" but still Limited. =.='

This guy caught by me.
The first guy that most fast started his meal and without
waiting for others, Steven Lian.

Touching part. xD
I was keep on looking and discovering how to close
the DSLR's flash light and increase the shutter speed. Don't laugh~!
Because no one knows bout it. Haha.

All are buzying on taking their food, but this person offer this to me
then she said "I took for you some food first, since you keep on playing the cemera . . ."
then I was like "Wao, such a kind person". But,why dessert? xD Haha.
Thanks for the offering, Kathrynn .

On the process of eat, eat and eat. "Kao kao. . . " ;D

The Four Stylo' guys. incuding me.xD
Nurse, Steven, Dick and Mint.

and The Four Princess. :D
Joe, PQiu, Kathrynn and Sheena.

The "PINK" Panther.

Three "Lepak Kaki" but now a days
seldom meet already. C=

Family Photos. Haha~!
Might be? Just a small gathering, but actually normally still
got keep in touch one. I likes gathering although just a simple meet out.
My own wording :
" If you're still calling me 'brou' then I'll make sure that I'll threat you more than 'brou'. "
Hah. K den Chao and Nights. ;D

See ya .........................................................END.

No comments:

Post a Comment