Songs in Brain : Tablo - Tomorrow [ feat. Taeyang ]

Monday, May 9, 2011


Maroon 5,
On 29th of April at 9pm.
Muahahahahahahahahahaha~!
.
.
.
.
v

Such a very "HIGH HIGH" concert,
first song is Misery.
Lighting, Sound System and Environment
very good, some more they have Aircorn.
Wuhuhuuuuuu xDD
I have the Video Recording but now on the process
of uploading to youtube. Will post later if everything settled.
don't worry.

Special thanks to Sheen for helping me
to fix this blog problem. "finally"
'not fully fix actually but I'm still very appreciate it' ;D
I'm very buzy these few days cause my flow of activities
keep going and going NON-stop! but, Smooth. =)

Coming up next is. . . Se7en Fans meeting ! ! !
So, to be continue . . . night

*there is more to come,I'll upload later. The speed of Uploading was freakingly MAX slow. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment