Songs in Brain : Tablo - Tomorrow [ feat. Taeyang ]

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sheena & Joe is da main
organiser "I think"
~
They planned the location is meet up is
Ampang Look Out Point
on 21th of May

So, happy . . . Hahaha

This is Sheen & Joe
another Pikiu didn't come. Too bad~

Ah Lun & Alwyn Tan.

Double-Double. Dick & Joe

Three "Kaki"
Ernest, Mint & Ah Lun.
Dick's hand.

This two Ah Pek.
Left is Alwyn & Right is Tony.
Long time never meet up and today Finally~
Lots of people unable to attend,
next time must attend ! ;D

The Scenery from Lukkao Point. Hahaha

Yea, it's my birthday,exact time is 22th of MAY.
First, I thought it was just a simple gathering
&
celebration.
~THANKS AGAIN~

Suddenly the lights of the restaurant turns off,
my friend Ah Lun said "What's wrong? No electricity?"
Then suddenly the Birthday song suddenly played.
All those outsider was looking,
then that time I was thinking "ok, I know it must be a surprise"

Sheena & Joe appears from behind,
another waitress holding the cake and coming towards me.
Then, blow candles and eat the candles up. . .
Then so on . . So on . . .

THANKS AGAIN & AGAIN.
I very appreciate it,
I can't get a chance to "chop" cake if without you all.

OK, finished thanking. . . . . . will be continue on my coming Thailand Trip~
Wohooo . . . . . . . 365 Patterns Never Ends . . . . . . ~ ! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment