Songs in Brain : Tablo - Tomorrow [ feat. Taeyang ]

Thursday, June 2, 2011

27 till 30th of May.
Thailand's Trip with my company.
Wohoooo~
We have 1, 700 people join this trip,
but all with different transport.
I'm with Steven's DaD (Kenny) car.
Seriously nice trip. =)

The journey:
Dannok 1st Day -
Shongkra and Hatyai 2nd,3rd n 4th Day.

Mission:
Just to buy some special Expirience.
"I did it !!!"
Enjoy those photos~ ;D

The Photostat one:
Vencent & Steven.
aka
Siong & Lun.
from Lian's Family. : )

The Stall's Food.
I like the sausages.
Mwuahahaha~

Favorite Tomyam!

My "Kaki" & so-called Supporter.

Random one. "paiseh"

Lian's Family & Relative.
"Omg~ I shouldn't be here "

Thailand's famous Monkey. xD

Random neh neh neh~ x)

Kenny Lian.
Boss? emm . . Ya . .
Or can consider as Grandpa . . . :P
Anyway, he is Lun's Dad.

View from my Hotel.
Spooooookieee~ Haha !
. . . . .
Hatyai Central Hotel.

Thailand's night is da best.
For more details, when meet me then only will tell you the story. xD

What I buy?
Nothing except this,
just for my broootharrrss~
I'm guilty cause I didn't buy anything at Thai,
so just "ganti" back these from Duty Free. : )
"Still expensive! "
Hope you all will like it.
Those that can't get it so sorry then,
"I'm seriously broke" xD
Next time, next time don't worry. . . haha~

Btw, that's all and my activities will non-stop coming.
So, will still keep updating~ Night & to be continue.

Chao . . . . . . . . . . . . . . enjoy~

No comments:

Post a Comment